Why Wordsworth Today?: An Introspective Study Based on Modern Life
Meditation is the seed of literature and it begins to sprout when knowledge and introspection come together. This present paper focuses on the deep meditation of William Wordsworth and also tries to trace the way to get the placid shadow of Nature and the spiritual enlightenment beyond the paws of ignorance. When the whole human beings are drowning in their artificial and simulated behaviour and intelligence, they take Knowledge and power consciously and letting the Ignorance go unconsciously, in this moment the whole universe needs Wordsworth. The paper also focuses on disentangling the individual's behaviour in responses to environmental shape or form and the construction of knowledge.
Keywords: Behaviorism, Psychology, William Wordsworth, Meditation, Enlightenment.
2. Abrams, M. H., and Geoffrey Galt Harpham. A Glossary of Literary Terms. Cengage Learning, 2015.
3. Banhatti, G. S. Life and Philosophy of Swami Vivekananda. Atlantic Publishers & Distributors (P) Ltd, 2015.
4. Ghose, Aurobindo. Essays Divine and Human with Thoughts and Aphorisms. Sri Aurobindo Ashram, 1959.
5. Kowalski, Kyle, et al. “Why Are We SO BUSY in Modern Life? (7 Hypotheses).” Sloww, 29 Apr. 2019, www.sloww.co/busyness-101/.
6. Mehrotra, Rajiv. Thakur Sri Ramakrishna: a Biography. Hay House Publishers (India), 2009.
7. Mullik, B. R. Principles and History of Literary Criticism. S. Chand, 1963.
8. “The Prelude.” Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 23 Sept. 2020, en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prelude.
9. Taylor, Steve. “The Greatness of William Wordsworth.” Psychology Today, Sussex Publishers, 17 Apr. 2020, www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/out-the-darkness/202004/the-greatness-william-wordsworth.
10. Wordsworth, William, and Samuel Taylor. Coleridge. Lyrical Ballads. 1934.
11. Graham, George. “Behaviorism.” Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, Stanford University, 19 Mar. 2019, plato.stanford.edu/entries/behaviorism/.
Copyright (c) 2021 Ujjal Mandal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Before you submit your article, you must read our Copyright Notice.